Blue Ball Monkey

Blue Ball Monkey

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Beginning Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010
This is my first attempt at a blog.  I decided to try this way of communication with my friends and family while on my trip to Viet Nam.  I'll start today by commenting on my short trip down to Warsaw, Missouri to visit my friend, Marty.  It was a beautiful Saturday morning for a drive (except for the lake traffic and the construction and the pokey drivers). But Tom and I arrived at Jim and Marty's about 11:00 am, visited for a few minutes and then went for a nice healthy lunch. Seems we're all trying to watch what we eat at this time in our lives and while the salads were really good, the desserts would have been really good.

As you can see, we always find something to laugh about.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment