Blue Ball Monkey

Blue Ball Monkey

Monday, May 7, 2012

Last Days In Camp

This post will wrap up our last days in camp.  We had an outstanding hunt.  We saw lots of game, many different species, and my restraint at not shooting more is commendable.  I was very, very tempted. However, one of the ladies on our trip, Margaret Hornady, who was on her first trip to South Africa managed to take several very nice trophies.  I haven't posted any of her photos because she wanted to keep it a surprise until she got back to Nebraska. But she couldn't wait any longer and gave me permission to post these photos on my blog on the trophies she hunted. 

Margi worked really hard for this beautiful Zebra. Climbing loose rocks to the top of a mountain isn't easy, but with a trophy like this; it's worth it.









Graham and Beans are wonder Professional Hunters. Margi took this White Spring Buck on the final days of our Safari. 

She also took a Blue Wildebeest and a Black Wildebeest but photos are on another SD card that I haven't downloaded and the connection is REALLY slow here at the hotel so those photos will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment